1.18.2012

Five Things

I have lots to catch up on here.  Let's see....

1) We've been in the house for 2.5 months and we're still in love with it. All the boxes are unpacked and most of the windows have blinds. I have one set of curtains to hang and that'll be it. We also have absolutely ZIP on the walls, so that's next on my list.'

2) Ella turned FOUR on New Year's Eve. It's amazing how quickly your child grows up and how much it catches you by surprise every year...even though you know it's coming. She is hilarious at this age and very entertaining. We're hoping to start spring AYSO soccer in a few months (if that lady would ever call back!).

3) Jason moved at work. He's doing the exact same thing, just supporting a different group of people, so he's in a different office. No more driving to work together! :-(

4) Samantha and Spud are due March 16th. We cannot wait to meet baby Judah Rowan! I also can't wait to see how my Mom will handle the flight to Denver. LOL

5) Paige Gentle (http://www.thegentletouchphotography.blogspot.com/) took Ella's 4 year pics back in November and I'll post those. She did a fantastic job. She really captured my Ella very well and I think got a lot of her personality in the pics.

Until my house looks a little less boring and beige-y, you won't see any pics from me. Let's hope spring arrives early....I'm SO over winter.

No comments: