11.27.2012

Wondering where I've been?

Well....it's easy to go MIA when you get your Gmail confused with your old Blogger login info. LOL I feel so dumb. So, now I have lots to type and bore you with...get your eyes ready! I think a list will be the easiest way...

1) Ella. She will be 5 next month. What happened? She is in preschool at Mayfair, loves her teacher and going to school every day. She is so smart (and yes, I am biased). She loves maps and the solar system the best. She is funny and you never know what she'll say. She's tall...she's currently up to my belly button. Her hair is still blonde and curly and she weighs about 40 pounds. She's still a picky eater but somehow she's not 10th percentile for weight. Go figure. I love her...

2) We have been in the house for a little over a year now and have had no issues so far. What a blessing, right? We have extended the patio out in the back yard and this past weekend put wood laminate in the eat-in kitchen. Next year will involve painting of some sort I'm sure and not sure from there.

3) I'M PREGNANT!!! I've been DYING to get on here and type those words. I'm 24 weeks today and feel so blessed to be healthy and carrying a healthy baby BOY. Ella is SO excited about being a big sister and teaching her brother all sorts of things. Due date is March 16th. We have two names picked out, Jonah Alan or Nolan Scott, but just can't decide right now. Ella likes Jonah the best (and so does Jason) so I'm outnumbered.

I have lots more to talk about, but I'll stop there for now. I have a nephew to post updates about and lots of recipes I've discovered that I need to post here.

Yay for remembering login info!

No comments: