As of today, we are 30 days out until closing. Can this really be true? I can't believe it has happened so fast and without any major hiccups. Adams, our builder, has been great to work with and they have done a fabulous job. We don't have any complaints!
What has happened since the last update (not in any certain order):
All exterior surfaces, brick and vinyl, are complete
Driveway and porches have been poured.
Walls have one coat of paint
Doors have been painted
Flooring is complete in the bathrooms
Mantle was built and painted
What still needs to happen:
Second coat of paint
Trim around all windows
Toilets to be installed
Cabinets and countertops to be installed
The rest of the flooring to be installed
Appliances to be installed
Landscaping (sod in the front yard and plants)
I'll post some pictures soon. I can't wait to move in!
9.01.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment